Monday, April 13, 2009

The health benefits of pomegranate?

What are they?





Plus, I have a fitness test in gym coming up. It is called the pacer. You need to run from one side of the gym to the other side in a certain time period. As time goes on, you need to go quicker and quicker. The test is on friday.





I need to run back and forth 42 times if I don%26#039;t want to do it in the spring. Will pomigranites help me?

The health benefits of pomegranate?
-It provides fifty percent of the recommended daily allowance of vitamins A, C and E. And a significant amount of potassium and niacin.


-Fighting Antioxidants


- Protect Your Heart


-Fight Osteoarthritis


And more.http://www.sixwise.com/newsletters/05/09...
Reply:I know from experience that, eggs and milk mixed together builds stamina. Jogging will also increase your ablity to do thoes 42 dashes. Try a little leg weight trainning.....trust me, when you get to the real thing, it will feel easy.



skin color charts

No comments:

Post a Comment