Monday, April 13, 2009

Statistics on rimmom or pomegranate juice lowering blood pressure.?

I%26#039;m interested as to how it works. What happens inside the HUMAN body, to cause it to lower blood pressure? Is it the dye as in cranberry juice and urinary infections? If so, is cranberry juice a viable option; it%26#039;s certainly less expense.





Does anyone directly know of folks this has worked for?





Facts Please.

Statistics on rimmom or pomegranate juice lowering blood pressure.?
The two foods I have heard of are celery and green tea. Green tea contain L-theanine which is now available in capsules. I have taken this for a week and my blood pressure was lowered but I don%26#039;t yet know if this will be true over time.





L-Theanine has an effect on GABA which affects anxiety and stress. A relative thought my blood pressure was stress related since dieting did not reduce it.



Soles

No comments:

Post a Comment